Tuesday, August 07, 2012

forever evolving

I don't really use blogger anymore (cuz it's so boring, i have a wider audience on tumblr) but I decided to change my blog's color scheme layout for the 4th time (i think). I think it looks better than that bland salmon colored layout lol. school's not around until 2 more weeks. I don't really want to think about it, cuz once school starts you got to be in that working mindset again. But I suppose it's about that time again to learn and sharpen those skills. also, college is a best place to just socialize and meet people. It's been a long, productive, summer. #bloglifetothemax this summer UGH. kind of pathetic. but whatever. accomplished a-plenty but I'm still grinding. unemployed at the moment, but I have hope for better things to come in the future... untill then stay tuned...................


also follow me on on tumblr and like my fb page. if you haven't already... (gotta do that self promotion yo!)

No comments: